Saturday, June 25, 2011

Most Expensive Clothes Line Ever

I have debated more times than I can remember trying to rig up some sort of outdoor clothes line so I can hang clothes outside to dry.  Because why not take advantage of that blistering heat for something other than a sunburn and subsequent free skin peel?  Especially when I have 27 loads to do, and no where left to hang them inside.


Luckily Kevin solved the problem for me nicely when he added the monkey bars onto our play set. :)  It turns out they make really awesome hanging space.  Perfect for the pool towels, swim suits, and cover ups!



Between the monkey bars and my hammock I have opened up all kinds of outdoor drying space.


Though it may be the single most expensive clothes line, ever.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...