Saturday, June 25, 2011

Crazy Hat Day

School has gone into overdrive for the summer.  Between movie days, splash days, cooking days, magic shows, puppet shows, and everything else it's been crazy.  Especially given that the kids are in different classes and have things on different days.  I have taken to keeping their calendars in the car with me and checking them twice a day to make sure they are dressed appropriately in the morning and to remind me what I am supposed to ask about in the car on the way home. 


Friday was crazy hat day for everyone.  A fact I remembered 3/4 of the way through morning rush time.  So we grabbed Lightening McQueen hats which coincidentally matched their day's theme and headed out the door.  I tried to get the boys to wear them sideways to help with the crazy aspect before deciding that the BOYS were CRAZY, and that they were wearing HATs so that must qualify right??


That's my story and I am sticking to it!  Surprisingly when we came to pick them up Ryan still had his hat on.  Connor's hat wasn't on his head, in his bag, or anywhere in sight.  So we apparently lost a Lightening hat at school... [sigh]  Hopefully it will turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...