Monday, April 19, 2010

How I found him

I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner when I heard the crash. I came around the corner and I didn't see Connor. Ryan was in the living room, but the crash had most certainly come from the direction of the dining room. I took a closer look and and out of the corner of my eye I saw the shoes wriggling.


This is exactly how I found him. Apparently he had knocked one of his books off the back of the shelf so he pulled all the rest out and crawled in after it.



After he rescued all of his books he started trying to pull up the jar with his fish in it. The jar however was too big to be pulled between the back of the cubby and the wall though he gave ti a good try and spent several minutes trying to fish it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...