Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Downright giddy

I have been thinking about taking some photography or photography related classes for a while now. I found some online classes probably a year or so ago, but I kept waffling and hemming and hawing. I finally decided to take the plunge earlier this week with a quick photo editing class. And I am really glad I did. They have been great - I love the work at your own pace and tivo like instant replay if you didn't quite catch something the first time, or more often than not happens to me in one ear and right out the other. I also love the fact that they are always online and available if you need a refresher (how did I do that again??) I have only done a few lessons so far, but I really like the results.

Here's one of my first before and after pics -


I was stunned at what a difference it could make even on a photo that actually looked pretty good to me to begin with. I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...