Exhibit A. Satellite Map of our house from Google Maps.
- The only visable trees in the picture are the evergreens. The deciduous trees throughout the yard haven’t yet fully leafed out, but the grass is showing signs of green suggesting early Spring (Feb-Apr 2011)
- There is a rather large swing set in our backyard. It was installed Feb 18th of 2011. (18th of Feb – April 2011)
- There are monkey bars on said swingset which it didn’t have until Feb 25th. (25th of Feb – April)
- There is a blue jeep in the driveway. It was sold March 30th. (25th of Feb – 30th of March)
- There is NOT a wooden kids picnic table in the picture. It was added March 19th. (25th of Feb – 19th of March)
- There is a large suspicious cardboard box in the front driveway. It contained a patio table. I unloaded the table box out of the UHAUL truck the afternoon of March 9th. The box was set out for the garbage man March 17th. (March 09-17th).
- There is a white motor home in the front driveway. We had company for the boys’ 3rd Birthday party. They arrived March 10th and left March 15th. (March 10-15th).
- The shadows indicate that this picture was taken in the afternoon. Our company arrived late the evening of March 10th and left early the morning of March 15th (March 11th – 14th)
- On March 12th the red car was at Moody Gardens for the boys’3 birthday party from early morning until after 11pm. (March 11th, 13th, 14th)
- On the morning of March 13th the white motor home left and didn’t return until the 14th. (March 11th or 14th)
- The sandbox in the back yard is missing it’s cover meaning someone played in it that afternoon and the patio table box is unopened. The table was opened and assembled on March 13th.
And given pictures like this… Taken March 19th at 12:45pm with the shade line in the same place as the photo...