Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School Cuts

The boys were complaining that their hair was down in their eyes lately so we headed off to get a haircut Friday after school.   Apparently lots of folks were getting Back to School cuts as the place was packed.

Luckily we didn't have to wait too long.  And with the shears going all the hair fell right off in the blink of an eye.



And some day I will remember to take my actual camera with me and I might just get before and after pics.  :)  Unfortunately all I had today was my phone and I was busy trying to keep up with both of them at the same time so this is as good as it gets...

Kevin was working late so when we met up with him for dinner afterwards he asked "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"  And pronounced them bald.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...