Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Pictures from Around the Farm

I think I mentioned that we might have taken a few pictures in the Sweetberry Farm Pumpkin Patch... I might have underestimated that number just a little bit....


I really loved the old rusty trucks.



And the candy corn field outside of the kids maze...



And the giant pumpkins next to the store covered in some sort of beautiful flowering vine.

Gorgeous.


After finishing the maze and hayride and making our way back over to the pumpkin patch we only had about 20 minutes to take pictures before the farm closed for the day. I wish we had had a little more time to explore. I was particularly interested in checking out the stuff your own scarecrow.


But we didn't have time. It's just one more thing I will have to look forward to next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...