Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ah, Spring...

Despite the fact that we all should have been exhausted after running around all day we took advantage of the beautiful spring weather and spent some time outside enjoying the last of the afternoon.

I wandered idly around the yard checking out all the greenery and blooms. '





My nearly wild roses have just started to bloom.

The trees throughout the yard have made a good start putting on new leaves while the wisteria and other creepers have showered us with a profusion of purple blooms over the last couple of weeks.



I even had a few minutes to relax in my hammock listening to the chimes gently tinkling and watching the small planes flying low overhead.



Meanwhile the boys enjoyed swinging and playing on their swingset.


I even caught Kevin swinging, too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...