Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gutter Bookshelves

I spent a couple of hours today and installed some gutter bookshelves in the boys' room.  I measured, measured again, checked the level, checked the level again, drilled, crossed my fingers, held my breath and let it out with a sigh of relief when it was all said and done.   I think everyone thought I was crazy - gutters?!?  But I think they turned out really well.  And the boys were really excited about the new addition.  They both called out their favorites and quickly picked out books for us to read.


The challenge I suspect will be getting them to pick just one, and getting them to put them back when they are done.... And not playing with the books when they are supposed to be sleeping... And.. And... And... And whose bright idea was this??  :)

Not to mention the fact that I think we had better keep an eye on that Elf.  I could have sworn he had a gleam in his eye at the mention of the bookshelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...