Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Boys at Soccer

For the record this was completely unposed.  They were jockeying for space trying to sit on the soccer balls and cones in the bag and when I yelled at them they looked up grinning. 


And then went right back to their fighting while completely ignoring everything I said.


Though I am pretty sure they still knew I was talking...


Not that they cared of course...


I am still amazed by the fact that seem to listen to their coach when  he asks them all to come here and huddle up, and stand in line, and do this or do that.


A line.  No cutting, no pushing, no fighting.  For the first few minutes anyway...


And I have no idea what Ryan was asking the coach here.  Probably why Connor got to go first.  :)


And speaking of Ry... you will just have to wait until this weekend to see amazing new soccer pics of him as he's either the flash - too fast to be captured on film, a giant blur flashing though the frame, or one of probably two dozen or more pictures accidentally shot in the wrong mode where the ISO was set to 1600 and the vast majority of the pics came out looking like this... or worse...


In fact, this was the only even remotely good picture I managed of him today. 


Unless you count this one...


Sorry, Ry. Promise I will do better next time, k?  Well, if you promise to slow down a little that is... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...