Thursday, July 2, 2009

On Parade

We had a special treat at work this morning - we brought the boys in for about an hour and let them run around. People's heads popped up like gophers over the cube walls looking for the source of the giggles emanating from the the boys as they romped through the hallways.

I got the boys off to school just in time for them to participate in the school parade. I didn't actually get to see it, but I can only imagine it was a lot like herding cats, or maybe more like a donkey with a carrot as I hear they had popsicles, too. Each class made their own shirts. The boys' class made flags with their footprints. I think they actually turned out pretty cute. Kevin got a picture of Ryan modeling his this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...