Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who says princess' are just for girls!?!

About this time last year I bought two or three one hundred piece Tinkerbell puzzles.  For me.  Connor on the other hand had other ideas and latched onto them the second I brought them home.  Since then they have become some of his favorite puzzles. 

When we go out to eat and we know it is going to be a while before our food comes out I have gotten into the habit of bringing puzzles along to keep the boys entertained.  I have a whole box full in my car - Cars, Cars, more Cars, Trains, Dinosaurs, etc.  Not long after we got the Tinkerbell puzzles however Connor asked if we could take one of them with us as well.  And when it's time to pick a puzzle to take into the restaurant we often end up with one of the Tinkerbells.

So when we went to IHOP a week or so ago we managed to leave one of Connor's favorite Tinkerbell puzzles at the restaurant.  It was missing a piece or two anyway, so I decided it was probably a good time to stop by the store and see if we couldn't find him a new puzzle or two.  Unfortunately, while the stores are finally getting in some new puzzles, Tinkerbell is not among them.

Princess' however are very popular.  And Connor knows them all by name.  Flora, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Tiana, Belle, Jasmine, Rapunzel, etc.   Something we discovered last year when he begged to keep one of the floor puzzles I had picked up as a gift for one of the little girls at school.  He actually knew them better than some of the girls.  :)

So I finally gave up, and gave in and bought him some princess puzzles. 

Needless to say he was thrilled.  :) 


He worked all 3 this weekend.

And left them out so I could take his picture with them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...