Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

It's amazing what a small world it is. I have dozens of stories to prove it. Including this one. When I was pregnant with the boys and visiting my doctor practically on a daily basis I would run into Janell. We both worked for the same company and until quite recently had even worked on the same program team. She was due in late February and seeing the same doctor I was. Over the last 6 weeks or so of our pregnancies we would run into each other time and time again in the waiting room of the doctors office. Me with a few weeks to go, and her having seen her due date come and go.

After we delivered the boys I even remembered thinking that I should stop by the nursery and see if by chance she might have finally delivered as well or ask the nurses if they remembered her. I would later learn she had delivered her son in the same hospital, by the same doctor, probably in one of the rooms next door just a few hours before the boys were born.

And when the boys were two, her son, Jadon started going to the same school as the boys and became Connor's best friend. So this weekend we helped Jadon celebrate his 3rd birthday as well.



Happy Birthday, Jadon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...