Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Portraits and IOUs fullfilled

It was time for family portraits again. So the morning after Christmas we headed to the photo studio bright and early to have pictures taken.

I think they turned out great again this year. Though unfortunately getting the boys to sit still in a picture together proved to be as challenging as I expected.
I am afraid this was as good as it got. :) Distracted with snacks they managed to sit within proximity of one another for a few seconds at least.

I wish these pictures had turned out better. I loved the contrast with the red and black.

Even setting the boys on stools where they couldn't get away we couldn't manage to get them both looking in the same direction much less smiling for the camera. I think these pictures paint a more accurate picture of what life is really like anyways... :)

With my Grandparents here for Christmas it was the first time the whole family would be in one place in long time. I can't even remember the last time our family had portraits taken so for Christmas one of the gifts I gave my Grandparents was a family portrait.



It was probably one of the best gifts I have ever given them. I know they will treasure the pictures for years to come.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...