Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Best Worst Photos Ever

You will have to forgive me, but my camera and I aren't really on speaking terms at the moment. 

I am fuming; it is sulking.  Neither one of us are happy.


After an epic fail at baseball I was hoping we'd have better luck with soccer.


Especially as Ryan put up 4 scores and DOMINATED the game.


If there was a game ball for soccer, no doubt about it, this kid would have gotten it.


He was absolutely ON FIRE!


He's always been aggressive at soccer.  But this season his aggressiveness, his uncanny ball sense, his flat out speed, and his determination to win have made him down right unstoppable.


It's either that, or those rockin' awesome yellow cleats, and neon socks that are now his indispuitable trademark.  :)


Either way, we are super proud of him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...