Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bye bye surfer boy

Ryan's hair has just been so stinking cute. Grown adults would pay a fortune to have those soft perfectly behaved blonde locks, gorgeous highlights, and cute little curls. I have been calling him my little surfer dude for a while now. Especially in his swim gear. He was adorable.

Alas, the locks were to a length where they were starting to get into his eyes, and the curls in the back were past his collar. It was time. Time for a haircut. Time to say goodbye to those cute little curls, again. But hopefully not for the last time. So Friday night, I finally did what I had been threatening for the last few weeks - I took him to get a haircut. Before she was even done cutting I already missed the curls. As usual he looked like a totally different kid. Oddly enough, unlike Connor who suddenly looked all grown up Ryan actually looked a little younger, a little more his age.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...