Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a little jaywalking

Today was a much less exciting day than yesterday at least in the law department. Other than a little jay walking I don't think we committed any ticketable offenses.

It was a beautiful day and the boys really had a great time playing outside and running Kevin ragged. They tried to eat grass. And leaves. They even weeded a bit, too. I am sure it was an accident. Ryan chased his shadow, and ran from it in turns. Connor kept trying to pick up rocks from the flower beds.


Today was a day of firsts though none were captured on camera of course. I gave the boys each a whole half of a banana this morning at breakfast just to see what they would do with it. And they did pretty much what you would expect - attempted to shove the whole things in their mouths. They didn't choke, so I let the chipmunks do it their way.

Today was also the first day that Connor stood up in the middle of the room all by himself. He was nice enough to give a repeat performance or two as Kevin missed it the first few times. He took his first few steps a week or so ago, but hasn't ventured many since. Given that he can now stand back up if he falls it probably won't be long.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! I will add you to my links list. Your layout is great and I love all your entries and pictures, even your hard to come by, top secret photo of the lake - hope they don't haul you in for publicly displaying it! hee-hee. And oh, how cute those little guys are! I look forward to seeing all your updates! :)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...